What to do in case of an Incident?
Accident – Collision – Burglary – Theft – Fire
In the event of an incident which may give rise to a claim please act as if you were uninsured. At the earliest safe opportunity please report the incident to us so that we may provide you with appropriate advice. If you wish to speak to us, please telephone at our Emergency Helpline number. The check list below is not exhaustive but please do follow it as best you can in the circumstances:
- Do what you can to minimise the damage.
- Notify us as soon as possible, giving a contact phone/fax number and email address.
- Take photographs and notes of any damage or material evidence and send them to us.
- In cases of theft, vandalism, explosion or fire, notify the Police as well as ourselves – and you must get a Police Incident number.
- Don’t agree on any fixed costs for salvage. Please use the Lloyds Open Form which offers you and the insurers some legal protection against unscrupulous salvers.
- In cases of collision, provide us with the name and address of the other party and their insurers.
- If your insurers appoint a surveyor to assess the damage, we recommend that you be present.
- Please do not to start repairs and/or related activities prior to obtaining the relevant authorization from the insurers, with the exception of any measures necessary to avoid the aggravation of damages.
Thanks to the Pantaenius iphone and Android application you have the possibility to immediately inform us and notify a claim online. We will then get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Pantaenius has a reputation for settling claims fairly and quickly which we are proud of, so please help us to help you and safeguard your investment.
EMERGENCY HELPLINE NUMBER (only in case of a claim): +377 680 86 94 40
Pantaenius – discover the difference!
Direct line to the claims department
Phone: +377 97 98 43 41
Fax: +377 97 98 43 40